Do you have a child, or children, who display intuitive gifts? As a former child who had to hide his gifts, I know what he or she may be experiencing. Sometimes your child is just looking for an outlet for creativity and personal development. However, sometimes your child may be communicating with spirits. If your child has become despondent, irritable, depressed, angry or withdrawn, this is a sign that there may be a problem. As your child ages, most of the time the gifts s/he has begin to disappear. Around the age of 8, most children are able to comfortably assimilate into 'normal' society. Although, there are those whose gifts increase and demand attention.
Those gifts may come in the form of:
- Astral projection or mental projection – The ability to have an out-of-body experience.
- Aura reading – The ability to perceive "energy fields" surrounding people, places and things.
- Automatic writing – The ability to write without conscious thought.
- Clairaudience – The ability to acquire information by paranormal auditory means.
- Claircognizance – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by means of intrinsic knowledge.
- Clairsentience – The ability to acquire psychic knowledge by feeling.
- Clairvoyance – The ability to perceive person, object, location, and physical events through extrasensory perception.
- Divination – The ability to gain insight into a situation by way of an occultic standardized process.
- Energy medicine – The ability to heal with one's own empathic astral energy.
- Levitation – The ability to undergo bodily uplift or fly by mystical means.
- Lucid dreaming or dream manipulation – The ability to remain lucid during voluntary dreams and/or to control one's dreams.
- Mediumship or channeling – The ability to communicate with spirits.
- Recognition or premonition – The ability to perceive future events.
- Prophesy – The ability to predict what will happen in the future.
- Psychokinesis or telekinesis – The ability to manipulate objects by way of extrasensory perception.
- Psychometry – The ability to obtain information about a person or object, usually by touch.
- Pyrokinesis – The ability to manipulate fire.
- Remote viewing – The ability to see a distant and unseen target using extrasensory perception.
- Retrocognition or postcognition – The ability to perceive past events.
- Second sight – The ability to see future and past events or to perceive information that is not present to the senses, in the form of a vision (precognition or remote viewing).
- Telepathy – The ability to transfer thoughts mentally through extrasensory perception.
When undergoing an intuitive awakening, your loving child may cease socializing, being affectionate, or even playing with siblings or friends. S/he doesn't understand what is happening, and if s/he meet any resistance to this new level of development, it has been my experience that s/he may turn to ways to alter the reality of what happening.
Drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, and other forms of distraction become increasingly attractive as s/he ages. With the onset of puberty, intuitive abilities increase exponentially. As your teenager journeys through the ebb and flow of adolescence, s/he will either find a way to use the gifts as I did. I used my gifts to read those around me and then used my human intelligence to manipulate those around me. I used my intuition as a defense to maneuver through being shy and uniquely different. I alienated as many people as I attracted. I created a chasm and failed to know just how deep the hole had become before I fell into it. Once I realized my actions had come from feeling different, I learned to accept WHO I AM inside being intuitive. Although my family knew of my gifts, they were never discussed.
Acknowledging your child's gifts is the first step in creating an environment through which s/he may accept WHO s/he is. Acceptance is key to any successful future. If you choose to join me in creating an extraordinary journey for your child, together we will explore:
- your child's specific gifts
- how your child may use the gifts
- when to turn the gifts off
- how to distinguish when to use the gifts
- how to understand what is happening
- how to embrace being different and loving it
- how to gain acceptance of the gifts and of self
- how to overcome blocks and obstacles
- how to appreciate the ethics of intuitive gifts
What I am offering is unique because I will work with you and your child to tailor a program that is customized to his/her abilities and age. Development is different for each age group, and I will work within your child's emotional, mental, physical and spiritual age.
The Rules of Developing a Child's Intuition
What makes me unique is that I can intuit your child's primary and secondary intuitive gifts. Just being in the same room with your child gives me access to his/her gifts. I will request permission to delve past the surface level. I will not invade another's personal barriers without permission. I will use the first meeting to understand just how much your child understands his/her abilities, and then s/he and I will spend about ten or so minutes alone so I can ask some questions to further gain access to the gifts. After this time, we will regroup and design a plan for future sessions.
- These sessions are designed to expand your child's knowledge of self and expand his or her intuitive abilities.
- Every session is unique as every child is unique. I will psychically connect with your child so I can understand from where s/he is coming.
- To develop your child's intuitive abilities I will work with him/her in one-on-one sessions. I request that these sessions initially be held in an environment familiar to your child. We will be alone in the room of your choosing, as the appointment will be in your home, easing the stress of your child.
- If your child is between the ages of five & ten, every session will begin and end with a parental consult.
- If your child is eleven or older, I will ask your child's permission to share what occurred during any session. I will have a completion meeting with you following each 50-minute session.
- I will record every session, and if it seems appropriate, I will share the recording with you. As in life, there is an exception to every rule. If I believe your child is a danger to himself or others, I will share the recording with you so you may take appropriate action.
- Each session will be 100% about your child, and i will deflect any distractions directly and abruptly. As the sessions progress, I will develop learning tools and techniques your child may challenge him/herself with between sessions.
- I request that you commitment to six initial sessions which may be extended with another commitment as we further your child's development. Choosing a development package, you will receive a 20% discount for full-payment and a 15% discount for biweekly payments. If you need alternate payment schedules, those may be discussed during the initial interview.
- Email support will be provided throughout the training to assist you and answer questions that arise during your development.
Since I will be working with the family as a unit, we will need to design a structure that works within my needs, the needs of the child, and the needs of the family. This is a huge commitment and I am willing to make allowances for family situations as they arise. It isn't unusual to have more than one child in a family with intuitive gifts. If you have more than one child with gifts, I have found that each child has different gifts. If this is the case, I will need to work with each child separately. Significant discounts will be given for multiple children.
When choosing the introductory development package, you are making a commitment to six 1-hour sessions. There are NO refunds. If you cannot make this commitment, I recommend you choose the individual sessions where there is no commitment.
Intuitive Development for Adults